Please answer the questions in the short questionnaire to enable us to assess your alcohol consumption rate and offer advice if necessary.
Alcohol Consumption Questionnaire
Inclusion is the name of the Drugs and alcohol services for patients in Cambridge. It is a self referral service.
The Alcohol service is based on Mill road. You can contact them for help by calling 0300 555 0101 or Email: Cambridgealcohol@nhs.net Click here for the web Link.
They can help with:
- Specialist Alcohol Assessment
- Advice, information and support
- Reduction and safe drinking programmes
- Relapse management and support
- Access to alcohol detoxification
The Drug service is based in Arbury, and offer advice, and support for Drug Addiction. Click here for more information.